The OJJDP Comprehensive Gang Model is a set of five core strategies—community mobilization, opportunities provision, social intervention, suppression, and organizational change and development—that offer a comprehensive, collaborative approach designed to prevent and reduce gang violence. Read more about the OJJDP Comprehensive Gang Model.
- Frequently Asked Questions About the OJJDP Comprehensive Gang Model
- Best Practices to Address Community Gang Problems
- Mobilizing Communities to Address Gang Problems (Adobe PDF)
- Multidisciplinary Gang Intervention Teams (Adobe PDF)
- Street Outreach and the OJJDP Comprehensive Gang Model (Adobe PDF)
- Gang Prevention: An Overview of Research and Programs (Adobe PDF)
- Other Selected Publications